AND OPENING YOUR PURCHASE
additional instructions if you are encountering any problems. You may print out
this page to refer back to.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- First click on the highlighted download link you have received with
your E-Mail receipt.
- When the first screen appears and
requests whether you want to Save or Run click Save.
- Once the next screen appears choose
the area to download to in the Save In Box. Examples are Desktop, C Drive, 3
1/2 Floppy, etc. We suggest downloading to your desktop so you can see what
you are doing.
- Now click on Save and your download is in process. When the screen says
complete click on close.
MATERIALS YOU DOWNLOADED
Once you download just click on the Icon to Open. Then:
Extraordinarily Cheap Ingredients That Will Halt Your Hair Loss" ©. Adobe Reader will then default to opening the files automatically
- Choose a place to store by clicking on the Browse box. We suggest
storing to your Desktop so you can observe what you are doing. If you choose
your C drive the materials are stored in the file labeled ThinningScalp.
- Then click UnZip which will extract the Adobe Acrobat PDF's automatically. Click on close.
- Now open Adobe Acrobat Reader and click on the area where you have
stored the files. You may also just click on the PDF icons or drag and drop
them to your Adobe Acrobat Reader icon if it is enabled on your Windows
Desktop. If your version of Adobe Reader is installed properly the files
will open automatically with any of these methods.
- An alternative route is to click on Run Win Zip and then click on
Don't worry about mistakes because the Thinning Scalp exe. will replicate many
FINDING LOST FILES
ever loose track of the materials on your computer they're easy to find. Just
click Start/Find or Start/Search and enter ThinningScalp in the search box in
Windows. Variations would be similar with other operating systems.
OBTAINING ADOBE ACROBAT
To view the files in Acrobat Reader you will need some
version of the Free Acrobat Reader to do so. The quickest and easiest way to
obtain your free copy is to click on the following link: Get
Acrobat Reader. If you ever forget or loose the link it can always be
obtained at our websites ThinScalp.com
or ThinningScalp.com. Once there just
click on File Viewing. On that page you'll find direct
links to the Adobe site. All you have to do is click on the Get Acrobat Reader
To Adobe Site
Adobe Main Site:
If you have any further problems please Click
Here to contact us.